- The Services may make available links to third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that ConvertVideoToAudio is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites. Links to such websites do not imply any endorsement by ConvertVideoToAudio of such websites or the content, products, or services available from such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites.
- Unauthorized copying, modification, distribution, public display, or public performance of a copyrighted work is an infringement of the copyright holder's rights, and expressly prohibited under ConvertVideoToAudio's services. Participants of ConvertVideoToAudio's services upload, download, convert, access and use materials and services at their own risk. ConvertVideoToAudio does not monitor customer content. ConvertVideoToAudio will not be liable for any damages claimed as a result of ConvertVideoToAudio's services, information, or products. Each and every Participant is solely responsible for all materials stored with ConvertVideoToAudio, for accuracy of materials including warranties, and for acquiring all necessary authorizations for hyperlinks and marketing materials. ConvertVideoToAudio makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, quality, or nature of information that may be obtained by users or participants from the internet through the use of ConvertVideoToAudio's services.
If you are a copyright owner wishing to pursue any of these issues please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have sole responsibility for all User Files and Converted Files that you store on ConvertVideoToAudio servers through use of the Services. You acknowledge and agree that ConvertVideoToAudio will not be responsible for any failure of the Services to convert a User File or store a User File or Converted File. You acknowledge and agree that ConvertVideoToAudio will not be responsible for the deletion of a User File or Converted File stored on the Services, or for the corruption of or loss of any data, information or content contained in a User File or Converted File.
- EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CONVERTVIDEOTOAUDIO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CONVERTVIDEOTOAUDIO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- ConvertVideoToAudio reserves the right to make changes or updates to the site at any time without notice.
- In no event shall ConvertVideoToAudio be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the site.
As a condition to your use of the Services, you agree not to:
- Upload, download or transmit as part of a User File or otherwise any data, text, graphics, content, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another's privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights; (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (viii) spreads messages of terror or depicts torture; (viv) harm minors in any way, this includes any form of child pornography; (x) promotes illegal activity, including but not limited to, gambling and the offering for sale of illegal weapons
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms of Service and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The United Kingdom courts shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the those courts.
- For the exclusive benefit of ConvertVideoToAudio and to the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, ConvertVideoToAudio shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence or, where these terms and conditions are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the country of the place of business in which you agreed to these terms and conditions or (if different) the country of your principal place of business.